Why Do You Give? Sharing Guidelines
Please avoid the following, which can immediately disqualify your story from being used on the Web site:
- Potentially libelous statements.
- Obscene, explicit, or racist language.
- Personal attacks, insults, or threats.
- Commercial product promotions.
- Information taken from another source without permission.
- Private, personal information relayed by a third party without the patient's/ family's consent. Examples: first and last name of patient or any health information that can identify the patient.
- Comments unrelated to the subject/spirit of the Web site.
- Hyperlinks to material that is not directly related to the discussion.
- Uploading, posting, e-mailing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any content that is considered unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
Before you post, you will need to check off a box – telling us that you have read and understand Children's privacy statement – before your story can be submitted.