EVENT DATE: Saturday, May 31, 2014
LOCATION: Minnesota State Fairgrounds Grandstand (view map)
Join us for the fundraising walk and then stay for food, kid-friendly activities, and the opportunity to catch up with Children’s neonatal staff at the party! All proceeds will benefit the neonatal program at Children's, including the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), infant care center (ICC), special care nursery (SCN), and more.
Walk and Party:
Child (2-9 years): $10
Child (under 2 years): Free
7:30 a.m. - Registration Opens
7:30 a.m. - T-shirt Sales Start
7:45 - 8:45 a.m. - Team photos
9:00 a.m. - Program
9:15 a.m. - Walk starts
9:45 - 12 p.m. - Party
- There will be activities for kids of all ages including entertainment by Radio Disney, bounce houses, face painting and more!
- Participants get the chance to mingle with Children's caregivers and other NICU, ICC and SCN families at the party.
- View a map of the fairgrounds
- Parking is available in the Giraffe and Midway lots at the State Fairgrounds
- T-shirts will be for sale at the event while supplies last.
- $15 for adult sizes
- $10 for kids
- The quilting project will not be available at the event this year. However, if you're still interested in contributing a square, please fill out the template here and send to the address listed.