How to Start a Team
Thank you for teaming up for the Baby Steps 3K! Forming a team to run or walk on race day is easy. Just follow the simple steps below:
1. Decide on a Team Name
Get Creative! Check out the list of current teams here to make sure yours is unique in order to avoid confusion. And don't forget to keep it family friendly.
2. Team Captain Registers
Team Captains need to register first to reserve the team name. Get registered now.
- While registering, select 'Create a Team'. This is when you will set up your team name and team fundraising goal.
- After registering, Team Captains can then sign into their fundraising page to email out to friends and family that it's time to start registering.
3. Participants Register
Get registered now.
- While registering, select 'Join a Team'.
- Search for the correct team name or team captain name to get started.
Online fundraising is an easy way for family and friends to support race participants. After registering, you will receive an email with tips to get started.
5. Create a Team T-shirt
This will make your team easily identifiable and create team excitement!
6. Team Photo
A photographer will be located in front of the Grandstand before and after the walk. We encourage you to get everyone together for a team picture!
7. Have fun for a good cause!
We're looking forward to seeing you in May!