Join Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota for a Twitter chat on childhood cancer on Monday, Oct. 1, at 3 p.m. CST.
We’ll talk about:
- Childhood cancers: How does cancer impact kids differently? What is the latest in research?
- Children’s has a unique care philosophy for treating its pediatric cancer patients. What is it and how does it impact the patient and family experience?
- What is Children’s doing to advance cancer research?
There are a few ways you can participate:
- On Twitter, follow the hashtag #childrenschat
- You can also follow the chat via the live stream below, which will activate at 3 p.m. Monday.
You can submit questions in advance by:
- Using the hashtag #childrenschat on Twitter
- Email your questions/comments to email@example.com
- Entering your questions/comments in the box below when the chat starts at 3 p.m. Monday
Chat leaders include: