In order to participate in the Observer Program, you must meet specific criteria and submit an application. Applications will be accepted from the 5th-10th of each month to plan for the following month (i.e., January 5-10 application period for February).
- High school students who are at least 16 years of age and have completed their junior year
- College students
- Adults exploring second careers
- Observations are limited to one day, for a maximum of 8 hours. Students may not observe the same discipline more than once, or observe more than once in one semester.
- Due to varying staff schedules and department needs, we are not able to guarantee an observation match for every applicant.
- We will notify applicants of their match status by the 30th of each month. This notification will be sent via e-mail.
- We do not hold applications, so if you do not receive an observation match, you will need to reapply for subsequent months.
- Observer Program Application