Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota is the largest children's health care organization in the upper Midwest and the sixth largest in the nation, with 326 staffed beds at our two hospital campuses in Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minn., and facilities throughout the Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Our staff includes 1,500 physicians who work side by side with 4,200 employees, 1,060 volunteers and 1,500 members of associations who raise funds to support our services. Everyone at Children’s is specially trained and dedicated to the health of children, and committed to improving children's health by providing high-quality, family-centered pediatric services.
Children’s of Minnesota is a rewarding place to work for people who have a passion for providing quality care and services to all children and their families who need us. If you are interested in contributing to a welcoming environment and want to begin a relationship with us, please take a moment to ask yourself the following questions.
Do you pay attention to the little things that mean so much to even the smallest of patients and their families? Do you thrive on excellence in everything you do?
- Often, it’s the thoughtful little things that calm our patients, provide hope and health, and make them feel special. It could be as simple as a smile or a box of tissues or cheerfully assisting a coworker. Regardless of position or title, everyone at Children’s contributes to the care of the children and their families. Everyone is a caregiver and we strive to create a welcoming environment. Remember, it’s all about the children.
- Children and their families are the reason we are here. We are respectful, patient, and willing to go the extra mile should it be needed. Communication within the team, and in many cases with the child and the family, needs to be done respectfully and honestly.
Are you able to commit to a schedule, show up on time, and be ready to work?
- Children’s of Minnesota works very hard to be flexible. It’s that simple. We are a team of professionals providing care to even the smallest of children.
Do you look forward to learning about, caring for, and working with individuals from diverse backgrounds?
- If you are excited by the opportunity to work in an environment providing respect for children, families, and co-workers from a variety of cultures, ethnicities, backgrounds, languages and experiences…Children’s may be the place for you!
Are you a person who places a high value on integrity and knowledge driven decisions?
- Children’s believes in and strives for fairness, encourages self-care and promotes personal accountability. We are a knowledge driven organization. We make clinical and administrative decisions based upon research, measurement, and education in order to achieve high performance, high reliability and best outcomes.
If you answered, “yes” to these questions, we’d like to meet you! Please apply for a position by clicking on the “Prospective Employee” or “Current Employee” link in the left navigation bar.