Research and Sponsored Programs (RSP) promotes and facilitates the development and implementation of quality research at Children’s.
We support new and established investigators in all stages of research development, implementation and analysis. The work we do enables our investigators to explore novel ways to deliver life-saving treatments, manage pain and symptoms, and develop new methods for preventing or treating childhood diseases.
Your First Step
All researchers, sponsor-funded research and government grant funded programs are assigned a Grants and Contracts Specialist.
Research department assignments are:
Midwest Children's Resource Center
All others, contact Camerone Bey, RSP Director
Contact your GCS FIRST for the following items:
- Applying for grants (as the prime OR a subcontract)
- Assistance seeking funding opportunities
- Have an upcoming or potential clinical trial
- Any contract or agreement related item (CTA, Master Agreement, Amendments, Data Use Agreements, grant agreements, subcontracts, cda's, nda's)
Study Design and Data Analysis
The Design and Analytics group is available to assist internal investigators throughout the research process. Our group provides consultation services in the following areas:
- Study design (e.g. refine research question, estimate sample size)
- Analytic methods
- Grant proposal development
- Data management
- Data analysis and statistical support
- Manuscript preparation and review
- Research education
Andrew Flood, PhD