Children’s Volunteer Services presents:
Buds in Scrubs!
1. Meet The Dude:
“Name’s The Dude. I work in Family Services and am the lead Host of Star Studio’s live TV shows. I’ve been here since…actually, I don’t know; I’m not awesome with numbers. 5 years, maybe? Whoa!”
2. Favorite thing to do outside of work?
“Playing video games, reading about cool things in history, playing with my little sister, pulling off never-performed skateboard tricks, practicing guitar, perfecting mac-n-cheese recipes, listening to all kinds of music, playing wicked beats on my drum set, napping, and board games…”
3. Do you have any kids or pets of your own?
“Having a 7-year-old little sister is like having a kid AND a pet at the same time…”
4. What is your favorite book and/or movie?
“My favorite movie is ‘The Little Mermaid.’ It has comedy, action, romance, great characters and music! My favorite book is the one based on the movie ‘The Little Mermaid.’”
5. Who was your hero as a kid?
6. Who is your hero now?
“See Question #5; heehee!”
7. If you could create a new candy bar, what would be in it and what would you name it?
“It would have chocolate, honey-roasted peanuts, vanilla wafers, and bacon. I would call it the ‘What Up? Bar.’”
8. What do you love most about your job at Children’s?
“Everything. Especially making people laugh, making friends, and when doctors walk down the hall, see me, and say “‘Dude!’”
9. Share a work experience involving volunteers:
“This one time, a volunteer named Alisha co-hosted Bingo with me, and she was so awesome. I can’t wait to have her back!”
Thanks for the high-fives, ‘wassup’s,” and being an all-around cool Dude!