Shop to give: 100% of net profits on special edition books and exclusive plush characters benefit children’s health and education initiatives. Everyone knows books are good for children, but Kohl’s brings new meaning to the idea of books benefiting America’s youth.
Kohl’s Cares merchandise for kids:
- The Cat in The Hat and Cat in the Hat plush
- Horton Hears a Who! and Horton plush
- Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book and Sleeps plush
- Dr. Seuss’s ABC book, Alligator plush and Rhino plush (an online exclusive)
- Happy Birthday to You! (an online exclusive)
Kohl’s Cares merchandise for grown-ups:
- Good Housekeeping Light & Healthy Cooking
- Good Housekeeping Drop 5 Lbs
- Dr. Seuss All Occasion Note Cards
Kohl’s donates 100% of the net profits from Kohl’s Cares® merchandise to children’s health and education initiatives nationwide. Your purchase of any of the special-edition plush animals and books furthers this cause. Kohl’s Cares® earmarks net profits for initiatives such as injury prevention, immunizations and education programs for diabetes, asthma, and childhood obesity, among others. Every day, Kohl’s directs time, effort and funding toward children’s health and education. Kohl’s Cares is proof that a little love goes a long way and a good book can positively impact children far beyond story time. Shop online or visit a Kohl's near you today.
Since the inception of Kohl’s Cares® in 2000, Kohl’s has turned $5 books and plush merchandise into more than $102 million for children’s initiatives nationwide while providing affordable books for millions of eager readers. In the Twin Cities area, Children's of Minnesota is the beneficiary of the Kohl's Cares Program. Children’s has received $5.1 million from this great program!