Starting a Personal Fundraiser
Create your own fundraising page to invite friends and family to join you to celebrate or remember a person or occasion at Children's. You'll be amazed and surprised at the generosity and support of your family and friends.
Use our easy, effective Qgiv fundraising platform to set up and promote your page.
Families Fundraise to Honor and Remember
Rocco was born in June 2014 with a life-threatening defect, a congenital diaphgrmatic hernia, which is a hole in the diaphragm. His abdominal contents including his stomach, liver, intestines, and spleen had moved into his chest, preventing his lungs from growing. He was expected to be very sick or not survive after birth. Thanks to the care he received and his determination, Rocco just celebrated his first birthday and is thriving.
Set up your own fundraising page:
- Visit Qgiv. Browsers including Chrome and Firefox work best.
- Create a username and password.
- Build your profile by adding an avatar, uploading a photo gallery and sharing your message.
- Publish and share your page.
- Track donors and gifts by visiting your dashboard.