Starting a Personal Fundraiser
You can make your own fundraising page to invite friends and family to join you to celebrate or remember a person or occasion at Children's of Minnesota. You'll be amazed and surprised at the generosity and support of your family and friends.
We have partnered with GiveMN.org to provide you with easy and effective technology for setting up and promoting your page.
Families Fundraise to Honor and Remember
To honor the memory of James and Leo, and to help other families with ill children, we have started a fundraiser for Children's Hospital and Clinics of MN. We feel very lucky to have such an amazing medical facility in our own backyard. Throughout our experience we have been extremely grateful for the care we received at Children's.
Leah's son, Henry, had an unexpected heart surgery in March, 2012 and spent a lot of time in Children's Cardiovascular Care Center. During their stay, the family was so thankful for the little things that made the stay easier like movies in the room, toy cars to ride on, the sibling playroom and so much more. Leah is fundraising so that other families going through a difficult time can have the same resources.
Set up your own fundraising page:
- Go to the Children's GiveMN web page
- Click the "fundraise" button at the top of the page.
- Type "Children's" in the Nonprofit box: Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota will populate as a search option. Select us.
- Use the Fundraiser name text box to name your fundraiser
- Create an account or Log-in.
- Fill out the remaining information - you can even include photos or video.
- Start sharing with your friends and family.