Summer Program Requirements
Summer 2015: applications open from April 1-15, immunizations accepted through April 30!
Applications for our 2015 summer volunteer program will be accepted between 8 am on Wednesday, April 1 and 5 pm on Wednesday, April 15. Please be sure to apply within these dates if you would like to be considered for a summer position.
After submitting the online application form, applicants will have until 5 pm on Thursday, April 30 to submit their complete immunization records to our offices. BOTH steps of the application process must be completed by this date to be eligible for summer volunteering: due to the number of applications received each summer, late immunizations will not be accepted.
Qualifications for the summer volunteer program:
- Applicants must be at least 14 years old by the April 30 application deadline.
- The summer volunteer program runs from May/June-August; exact start dates are flexible, depending on applicant schedules. A maximum of 2 planned absences are allowed: No Exceptions. If you will be gone for more than 2 weeks during the summer, we ask that you not apply.
- Volunteer shifts are once a week, for 3-hours (same day/time)
- Due to high application volumes, we are unable to guarantee a volunteer position for every applicant.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks after the April 30 application deadline to hear from our office regarding your interview status.
Please submit only ONE application, choosing the campus that you would most prefer to volunteer on. If you are open to volunteering on either campus, you can note this in the "comments" section of your application.
Thank you for thinking of Children's!