Summer Program Requirements
Summer 2014: applications open from April 1-15, immunizations accepted through May 1!
Applications for our summer volunteer program will be accepted between 8 am on Tuesday, April 1 and 5 pm on Tuesday, April 15. The summer application will only be accessible during this two-week period, so please plan accordingly.
After submitting the online application form, applicants will have until 5 pm on Thursday, May 1 to submit their complete immunization records to our offices. BOTH steps of the application process must be completed by this date to be eligible for summer volunteering: due to the number of applications received each summer, late immunizations will not be accepted.
Qualifications for the summer volunteer program:
- Applicants must be at least 14 years old by the May 1 application deadline.
- The summer volunteer program runs from May/June-August; exact start dates are flexible, depending on applicant schedules. A maximum of 2 planned absences are allowed: No Exceptions. If you will be gone for more than 2 weeks during the summer, we ask that you not apply.
- Volunteer shifts are once a week, for 3-hours (same day/time)
- Due to high application volumes, we are unable to guarantee a volunteer position for every applicant.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks after the May 1 application deadline to hear from our office regarding your interview status.