Ronald McDonald House (Minneapolis)
Ronald McDonald House
Ronald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest has expanded its programming to
include a House inside a Hospital, located adjacent to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit on the third floor of Children's Hospitals and Clinics
of MN at the Minneapolis campus.
- 16 private rooms with bedrooms and showers
- In-room Internet, TV/DVD players, phone with hospital extensions
- Full kitchen with snacks, beverages and cooking facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Living room and lounge space with a TV
- A quiet space, computer lab with internet access
- Exercise facilities
- Outside patio
Eligibility and usage of the rooms will be determined on a nightly basis by Children's staff.
Learn about all the ways you can help us support families! Or view our Wish List for more ways you can help.