- Doctor of Pharmacy degree
- Eligible for pharmacy licensure in the state of Minnesota (Minnesota Board of Pharmacy)
- Participation in the ASHP Match Program (ASHP Resident Match Program)
- US citizen or permanent resident (green card) or current F1 student visa
- Beginning with the 2013-2014 residency class, resident applications will be accepted only through the PhORCAS on line registration process. Applicants will need to submit 3 letters of reference, curriculum vitae, all College Transcripts, and the supplemental application form.
The completed application and curriculum vitae must be received by January 5th.