Sibling Play Areas
Brothers and sisters of patients at Children's of Minnesota are invited to spend time in the Sibling Play Area. It is a fun, safe space that offers supervised child care.
The Sibling Play Area is designed to give family members a break with the comfort of knowing that siblings are receiving special attention, and enjoying themselves in a creative environment.
Children's – Minneapolis
Second floor near Welcome Center
Monday - Saturday: Hours vary, please call ahead to confirm
Activities and Guidelines
Age-appropriate activities include:
- arts and crafts
- toys and games
- special events
Sibling Play Area Guidelines:
- Children must be checked-in and checked-out with a parent, guardian, or other adult. Photo ID is required at the time of pick-up.
- Children must be at least 2 years old.
- Diaper changing is not provided or allowed in the Sibling Play Area.
- Children may stay in the Sibling Play Area for 1 ½ hours, up to 2 visits per day.
- Food and drink are not allowed.
- Children with cold or flu symptoms may not use the Sibling Play Area.