Receiving the news that your child has a blood disorder affects you and your entire family, as well as your child. Such a diagnosis comes with uncertainty, fear and lots of questions.
Fortunately, Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, housing the largest pediatric blood disorders program in Minnesota, is prepared. We deliver the latest treatments your child needs and uniquely care for your entire family, making Children’s the best place for pediatric blood disorder treatment.
- Teen Hematology and Gynecology Program
- Vascular Anomalies Center
- Children's Center for Bleeding and Clotting Disorders
- Hemoglobinopathy and Sickle Cell Program
- Bone Marrow Failure Program