Meet our Team
The diabetes center has a full range of specialized staff. They work together to meet the specific needs of each child.
- Pediatric endocrinologists (physician specialists in diabetes care for children).
- Pediatric nurse practitioners who specialize in diabetes care.
- Diabetes educators (registered nurses certified by the American Association of Diabetes Educators).
- Registered nurses and medical assistants.
- Dietitians who are certified by the American Association of Diabetes Educators.
- Child life staff (specialists in child development who help children understand diabetes in terms they will understand).
- Social workers.
Dedicated diabetes care professionals
- Jennifer Abuzzahab, MD
- Betsy Anderson, RN, CNP
- Jayne Chatterton, RN, CNP, CDE
- Christopher Dunne, MD
- Laura Gandrud, MD
- Carolyn Leach, RN, CNP
- Jennifer Kyllo, MD
- Molly McLaughlin, RN, CNP, CDE
- Darrell Rask, RN, CNP, CDE
- Joseph Sockalosky, MD
- Christine Ternand, MD
- Angela Tridgell, MD
- Constantinos Voulgaropoulos, MD