Whatever the emergency, we treat it with urgency.
Whether you and your child come to us with a high fever or by ambulance after an accident, we treat your emergency with urgency.
• Coordination with regional transport teams with access to emergency ambulance,
• Child-friendly suture program for repairs of cuts.
• Pediatric sedation and anesthesiology.
• Low-dose radiation protocols for tests such as CT scans.
• 24-hour access to top pediatric specialists in fields like orthopedics, neurology,
• Short stay area for short-term assessment, observation or stabilization.
• Pediatric and young adult extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) for
• Child abuse and neglect consultation services with Midwest Children's Resource Center.
• Emergency telephone consultation and referral.
• Pediatric advanced life support (PALS) instructors.
• Pediatric emergency medicine fellowship training.