Our mission is to improve and support the health of children. We live our mission by providing accurate, timely information and services to advance knowledge-based clinical decision making in the diagnosis, treatment, prognosis and prevention of childhood illnesses.
Children's has full service lab facilities offering a complete spectrum of laboratory testing for all infant and childhood disorders.
- Experienced. Our labs perform over 2,000 tests every day (800,000 tests annually) which are evaluated by lab personnel and pathologists with special expertise in the testing of pediatric patients.
- Staffing. We are staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Our laboratory professionals include Pathologists, Clinical Laboratory Scientists and Department specialists. Meet the management staff
- Fully accredited. Lab accreditation
- Reference laboratory. For routine and complex tests. Samples can be drawn at Children’s by pediatric phlebotomists or sent directly to us.
- Consultation services. Our personnel are available to consult and provide education regarding pediatric laboratory medicine.
External Reference Links
Phone: (612) 813-6280
Fax: (612) 813-6951
Phone: (651) 220-6550
Fax: (651) 220-5280
BE ADVISED that the pages contained within the laboratory service online manual may be updated and revised without notice. Printed copies may not contain the most current information and the online view should be referenced at all times.