Clinic (General Pediatrics)
Children’s – Minneapolis
Appointment Line: (612) 813-6107
Fax Number: (612) 813-7473
Hours to schedule appointments: 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 7:30-5 p.m. Friday
Clinic Hours: 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday
Children’s - St. Paul
Appointment Line: (651) 220-6700
Fax Number: (651) 220-6807
Hours to schedule appointments: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
Clinic Hours: 8-6 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Fridays
- Well-child care, including immunizations and common childhood illnesses.
- Care for children with complex medical and psychosocial problems.
- Care and treatment for acute and chronic childhood illnesses.
- Developmental, behavioral, and nutritional assessment and guidance.
- Parent education, support, and guidance.
- Same-day appointments.
- Women, Infants and Children (WIC) office, supplemental food and nutrition program, at Children’s - Minneapolis only.
- Results of patient evaluations are shared with the referring physicians for follow-up care.
Also see Find a Doctor, a searchable directory of Children’s doctors, specialists, and professionals.