- Outpatient specialty care to children with developmental disabilities or chronic conditions, including:
– developmental delay and disorders
– mental retardation
– cerebral palsy
– neuromuscular diseases
– chromosomal abnormalities
– fetal alcohol syndrome
– congenital anomalies
– prenatal drug effects
- Inpatient consultation.
- Diagnosis, education, and information about a child’s disability
- Evaluations by additional disciplines as needed.
- Consultation to the child’s primary physician.
- Medical evaluation available at Children’s - Minneapolis and
Children’s Clinics - Woodwinds.
- Diagnostic assessment includes a neurodevelopmental
Also see Find a Doctor, a searchable directory of Children’s doctors, specialists, and professionals.