- Diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal, nutritional, and liver disorders in children from birth through age 21.
- Upper GI endoscopy (diagnosis and foreign body removal).
- 24-hour esophageal pH monitoring (including ambulatory monitoring).
- Colonoscopy/sigmoidoscopy/proctoscopy (diagnostic and polypectomy).
- Liver biopsies.
- Small bowel biopsies.
- Rectal motility/manometry and suction rectal biopsies (evaluation of Hirschsprung’s disease).
- Endoscopic sclerosis of esophageal varices.
- Endoscopic/percutaneous gastrostomy placement.
See Find a Doctor, a searchable directory of Children’s doctors, specialists, and professionals.