Infectious Disease and Immunology
The central scheduling line for Infectious Disease is (612) 813-6777.
- Diagnosis and treatment of all acute, chronic, and recurrent
infectious diseases, including:
– serious or recurrent infections
– immunodeficiency syndromes
– viral diseases
– HIV infections
– Lyme disease
– sexually transmitted diseases
- The Children’s Immunization Project: A community outreach collaborative to promote age-appropriate immunizations. Functions include provider and parent education, public, awareness campaigns, public policy and computerized immunization registries.
- Vaccination information for domestic use and foreign travel, as well as antibiotic recommendations.
- Clinical support of community providers with infectious disease questions.
For related topics, see Allergy and Immunology.
See Find a Doctor, a searchable directory of Children’s doctors, specialists, and professionals.
Also see Immunizations.