About Gynecology Surgery at Children’s
The pediatric gynecology surgery team at Children's provides next-generation care to girls from infancy through adolescence throughout the upper Midwest. Our goal is to provide your child with the best possible surgery experience.
Gynecology surgery team members treat a wide range of gynecological conditions. At Children's:
- Your child's surgery is performed by a team of professionals who specialize in the unique needs of children.
- Your child's pain is managed by an interdisciplinary pain management team.
- Your child's care includes the latest in surgical techniques, technology, and training, including microsurgery or laser surgery for some gynecological conditions.
- Your child's care providers invite you to be part of your child's care team, because you know your child best.
Gynecology surgery is performed at the following Children's locations:
- If you are a family member looking for a Children's specialist in gynecology surgery, please call (651) 220-5999, or visit Find a Doctor or our pediatric and adolescent gynecology page.
- If you are a health professional looking for a consultation or referral information, please call Children's Physician Referral at 1-866-755-2121 (toll-free).