The hand surgery team at Children's provides next-generation care to infants, children, and adolescents from throughout the Upper Midwest.
Our goal is to provide your child with the best possible surgery experience.
- Your child's surgery is performed by a team of professionals who specialize in the unique needs of children.
- If necessary, your child's pain is managed by an interdisciplinary pain management team.
- Your child's care includes the latest in surgical techniques, technology, and training.
- Your child's care providers invite you to be part of your child's care team, because you know your child best.
Additional information for families
Hand surgery is performed at the following Children's locations
- Children's – St. Paul
- Children's - Minnetonka
- If you are a family member looking for a Children's specialist in hand surgery, or pediatric hand surgery requiring anesthesia, please visit Find a Doctor.
- If you are a health professional looking for a dental, oral, or maxillofacial consultation or referral information, please call Children's Physician Access at 1-866-755-2121 (toll-free).