About Ophthalmology Surgery at Children’s
The ophthalmology surgery team at Children's provides next-generation care to infants, children, and adolescents from throughout the upper Midwest.
Our goal is to provide your child with the best possible surgery experience.
- Your child's surgery is performed by a team of professionals who specialize in the unique needs of children.
- Your child's pain is managed by an interdisciplinary pain management team.
- Your child's care includes the latest in surgical techniques, technology, and training, including microsurgery or laser surgery for some eye conditions.
- Your child's care providers invite you to be part of your child's care team, because you know your child best.
Resources for families
- Conditions that may require ophthalmology surgery
- Review educational materials for families facing ophthalmology surgery
Ophthalmology surgery is performed at the following Children's locations:
- If you are a family member looking for a Children's specialist in ophthalmology surgery or ophthalmology services requiring anesthesia, please visit Find a Doctor.
- If you are a health professional looking for a consultation or referral information, please call Children's Physician Referral at 1-866-755-2121 (toll-free).