About Orthopaedic Surgery at Children’s
The orthopaedic surgery team at Children's provides next-generation care to infants, children, and adolescents from throughout the upper Midwest. Our goal is to provide your child with the best possible surgery experience.
- Your child's surgery is performed by a team of professionals who specialize in the unique needs of children.
- Your child's pain is managed by an interdisciplinary pain management team.
- Your child's care includes the latest in surgical techniques, technology, and training.
- Your child's care providers consider you to be part of your child's care team, because you know your child best.
Additional Information for Families
- Conditions that may require orthopaedic surgery
- Review educational materials for families facing orthopaedic surgery
Emergency surgery may be performed at the following Children's locations:
- Children's – Minneapolis
- Children's – St. Paul
Prescheduled surgery is performed at the following Children's locations:
If your child has an acute orthopaedic injury, please visit the emergency department at Children's – Minneapolis or Children's – St. Paul.
- If you are a family member and you'd like to make an appointment at our clinic locations in Minneapolis or St. Paul, please call Children's Orthopaedic Clinic main line at (651) 220-5700.
- If you are a health professional looking for a consultation or referral information, please call Children's Orthopaedic Clinic main line at (651) 220-5700.