Otolaryngology / ENT Surgery (Ear, Nose, and Throat)
The pediatric ENT (ear, nose, and throat) surgery team at Children's provides next-generation care to neonatal infants, newborns, children, and adolescents from throughout the Upper Midwest. We treat children with a wide range of conditions affecting the ear, nose, and throat, which include conditions of the larynx, trachea, lips, cleft and palate, salivary glands, tonsils, adenoids, sinuses, thyroid, bronchi, jaw, neck, and esophagus.
Our goal is to provide your child with the best possible surgery experience. At Children's:
- Your child's surgery is performed by a team of ENT professionals who specialize in the unique needs of children.
- Your child's pain is managed by an interdisciplinary pain management team, if needed.
- Your child's care includes the latest in ENT surgical techniques, technology, training, and research.
- Your child's team considers you to be part of your child's care team, because you know your child best.
Resources for families
- The cleft and craniofacial clinic
- Conditions that may require ENT surgery
- Review educational materials for families facing ENT surgery
- Read stories about families facing ENT surgery
ENT surgery is performed at the following Children's locations
- If you are a family member looking for a Children's specialist in ENT surgery, please visit Find a Doctor. If you would like information or an appointment at Children's Cleft/Craniofacial Clinic, call (612) 813-6888.
- If you are a health professional looking for a consultation or referral information, please call Children's Physician Access at 1-866-755-2121 (toll-free).