The spine surgery team at Children's provides next-generation care to infants, children, and adolescents from throughout the Upper Midwest.
Our goal is to provide your child with the best possible surgery experience.
Spine surgery team members treat a wide range of spine conditions, including idiopathic and neuromuscular scoliosis. In some cases surgeries are performed in partnership with the neurosurgery team. At Children's:
- Your child's surgery is performed by a team of professionals who specialize in the unique needs of children.
- If necessary, your child's pain is managed by an interdisciplinary pain management team.
- Your child's care includes the latest in surgical techniques, technology, and training.
- Your child's care providers invite you to be part of your child's care team, because you know your child best.
Spine surgeries are performed at the following Children's locations
- If you are a family member looking for a Children's specialist in hand surgery, or pediatric hand surgery requiring anesthesia, please visit Find a Doctor.
- If you are a health professional looking for a dental, oral, or maxillofacial consultation or referral information, please call Children's Physician Access at 1-866-755-2121 (toll-free).