About Urologic Surgery at Children’s
The pediatric urology surgery team at Children's provides next-generation care to neonatal infants, newborns, children, and adolescents from throughout the upper Midwest. The team consistently performs some of the most cutting-edge procedures available in urology surgery, such as newborn surgery, robotic surgery, and the largest program of implantation of interstimulation devices in the Upper Midwest.
Our goal is to provide your child with the best possible surgery experience. At Children's:
- Your child's surgery is performed by a team of pediatric urology professionals who specialize in the unique needs of children.
- Your child's pain is managed by an interdisciplinary pain management team.
- Your child's care includes the latest in urology surgical techniques, technology, and training.
- Your child's team considers you to be part of your child's care team, because you know your child best.
Resources for families:
- Common conditions that may require urology surgery
- Review educational materials for families facing urology surgery
Urology surgery is performed at the following Children's locations:
- If you are a family member looking for a Children's specialist in urology surgery, please visit Find a Doctor.
- If you are a health professional looking for a consultation or referral information, please call Children's Physician Referral at 1-866-755-2121 (toll-free).