Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Program
Your support of Shine Bright Bash will benefit Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders Program – which is the largest program of its kind in the Upper Midwest. This program ranks in the top 10 programs in the U.S. in both medical and surgical cancer outcomes. A few key facts:
- Treats more than 55 percent of children with cancer in Minnesota (350 patients annually).
- Treats more than 60 percent of Minnesota children and teens with blood disorders (1,000+ annually).
- Performs more than 1,200 cancer surgeries and procedures annually.
- Provides exceptional inpatient care at the Jim and Colleen Ryan Pediatric Cancer and Blood Disorders Center – which offers 33 private patient rooms designed to comfort patients, accommodate families, and promote more coordinated medical care.
- Offers state-of-the-art outpatient care with the C.H. Robinson Infusion Center – the largest center of its kind in the state. The Center has 12 private rooms and more than 5,000 outpatient visits each year.
Learn more about Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders Program
Meet our team
Children’s cancer and blood disorders program has some of the best specialists in the field. Our 15 board-certified oncologists lead a multi-disciplinary team of more than 200 staff members. Plus, our nurses average more than a decade of experience. All are trained in the most kid-friendly techniques. Learn even more about our incredible team.