The Ryan Family Award provides recognition to an individual for his or her exceptional involvement with the Cancer and Blood Disorders Program and support of Children’s mission and vision.
Nominated individuals should showcase evidence of their involvement with the Cancer and Blood Disorders Program that has led to a significant and positive impact including one or more of the following:
- Advancing innovation
- Advancing research and education
- Improving family-centered care
- Improving patient health
- Improving pediatric services
- Peer mentorship and/or supporting patients
- Creating awareness of Children’s and the CBD Program
Nominated individuals can be nominated in one of two constituent groups, or both.
- Children’s Stars: Children's Physicians, Nurses, Care Providers, Staff
- Community Stars: Donors, Patients, Patient Families