Join us for this first-time event to benefit Children's cancer and blood disorders program. Get ready for a 1920s throwback as we celebrate and support the advancement in pediatric cancer and blood disorders care. This one-of-a-kind event will feature experiences that you won’t get elsewhere!
- WHEN IS IT? Saturday, September 13, 2014
Add to calendar
- WHAT TIME? Doors open at 7:00 pm
- WHERE IS IT? 10 South 5th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55402
- IS THERE A THEME? Yes! 1920s throwback,
- HOW MUCH IS IT? $150 ticket price
- WHAT DO I WEAR? Cocktail attire
1920's flair optional
interested in becoming a sponsor or have questions?
For more information about the event, please fill out this form or contact Lauren Wallerius at 612-813-7426.