Thinking about running a marathon? What about running a marathon for a cause? Here are 10 reasons you should consider running the Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon on Oct. 9 on behalf of Team Superstars!
- Children’s Minnesota is a nonprofit organization, so every dollar you raise on behalf of our charity team — Team Superstars — is tax-deductible and will go to the program of your choice.
- The Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon is considered the most beautiful urban marathon in the United States!
- You get to wear the sweetest tank around.
- It’s a great race for newbies! Thirty percent of the field is made up of people running 26.2 miles for the first time.
- Children’s provides training support with the help of Zoom Performance and coach Antonio Vega. Runners get to pick from three plans, too.
- The race starts in Minneapolis and ends in St. Paul!
- We have the best team hashtag! #EatMyStardust
- The spectators are second to none.
- By going the extra mile, you get to make a difference in the lives of our patients and families.
- It’s all about the kids!
Contact Brady Gervais at [email protected] for more information. To join the team, please visit our website for step-by-step instructions.