Join us for a Parisian soirée that promises to be très chic at the third annual Shine Bright Bash on Saturday, Sept. 10. This themed event includes silent and live auctions, heavy hors d’oeuvres, live performances, and a program emceed by KARE 11’s Jana Shortal. All proceeds will benefit the cancer and blood disorders program at Children’s Minnesota. You won’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind event [GET TICKETS].
Schedule of events
Saturday, Sept. 10
Minneapolis Event Center
212 2nd St. SE, Minneapolis
- 7 p.m. Cocktails and silent auction
- 8:15 p.m. Program and live auction
- 8:45 p.m. Music and dancing
Program emceed by KARE 11’s Jana Shortal
Dress to impress! Themed costumes or cocktail attire. Looking for inspiration? Visit the Shine Bright Bash Pinterest board to find a look that works for you!
Guests can rent a costume via the Guthrie Theater with a 15 percent discount simply by mentioning “Shine Bright Bash.”
Want to be a VIP?
Enjoy a VIP experience at Shine Bright Bash. As a VIP guest, you will experience the following benefits:
- Exclusive VIP reception, including open bar and early access to the photo booth
- Preferred seating during the event program
- Special live entertainment
- VIP gift