Join Children’s Minnesota for a special night in Ancient Greece at the fourth annual Shine Bright Bash, held on Saturday, September 9, 2017 at the Minneapolis Event Centers. This themed, cocktail-style event will transport you to a mythological world of wonder, and includes silent and live auctions, pay-to-play activities, a program emceed by Rena Sarigianopoulos of Kare11, live entertainment and more. All proceeds will benefit the Cancer Kids Fund, which provides access to services that assist families in our Cancer and Blood Disorders program, helping them to manage their child’s cancer journey financially, emotionally and physically.
You won’t want to miss this one-of-a-kind event [GET TICKETS].
Schedule of events
Saturday, Sept. 9
Minneapolis Event Center
212 2nd St. SE, Minneapolis
- 7 p.m. Cocktails and silent auction
- 8:45 p.m. Program emceed by Rena Sarigianopoulos of Kare11 and live auction
- 9:15 p.m. Music and dancing
Program emceed by Rena Sarigianopoulos
Dress to impress! Themed costumes or cocktail attire.
Want to be a VIP?
As a VIP guest, you will experience the following benefits:
- Exclusive VIP reception, including open bar and early access to the photo booth
- Preferred seating during the event program
- Special live entertainment
- VIP gift
Interested? Purchase individual tickets or contact Jennifer Giese at [email protected] to purchase an event sponsorship.