- Children’s Minnesota has applied to the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for the prestigious designation of Magnet. Magnet designation recognizes excellence in nursing services.
- Patients, family members, staff, and interested parties who would like to provide comments are encouraged to do so. Anyone may send comments via e-email, and direct mail. All comments received by phone must be followed up in writing to the Magnet Program Office.
NOTE: All comments are CONFIDENTIAL and are not shared with the health care organization. Comments may be anonymous, but they must be sent in writing to the Magnet Program office.
- Your comments must be received by January 5, 2018.
|Address:||AMERICAN NURSING CREDENTIALING CENTER (ANCC)
MAGNET RECOGNITION PROGRAM OFFICE
8515 Georgia Ave., Suite 400
Silver Spring, MD 20910-3492
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 866-588-3301 (toll free)
All comments received by phone must be followed up in writing to the Magnet Program Office.
During the Magnet Site Visit, the pubic is welcome to meet with the Magnet appraisers during their open sessions. No appointment is necessary. The dates, times and locations of these open sessions are as follows:
- Monday, Jan. 15, 11:30 a.m – 12 p.m., on the Minneapolis campus in the Surgery Consult room. Ask for directions at the Welcome Center.
- Tuesday, Jan. 16, 8:30 – 9 a.m., St. Paul campus in Garden View 1053. Ask for directions at the Welcome Center.
- Tuesday, Jan. 16, 8 – 8:30 a.m., Minneapolis campus in the Surgery Consult room. Ask for directions at the Welcome Center.