Children’s Minnesota primary care clinics have remodeled to serve your family better! We’re hosting open houses at Children’s Minnesota West St. Paul clinic, Partners in Pediatrics Brooklyn Park clinic and Partners in Pediatrics Rogers clinic in September.
West St. Paul is moving
On Aug. 26, Children’s Minnesota West St. Paul clinic is opening its doors in a new location at 963 S. Robert St., West St. Paul, MN 55118, conveniently located near a Robert Street bus stop.
Join us for an open house!
- Sept. 14, 1 to 4 p.m.
- 963 S. Robert St.
- Check out our new clinic, a fire truck, games, prizes, clinic tours, a Cities 97 remote and much more!
The clinic has 15 exam rooms and services including a full-time Spanish interpreter, behavioral health care, well-child exams and flu shots. We will also offer walk-in sick care beginning in October. Call 651-726-9500 to schedule an appointment today.
Brooklyn Park has a fresh look
We updated our Partners in Pediatrics Brooklyn Park clinic to meet your family’s needs and invest in the health of your community. The newly remodeled clinic is located at 8500 Edinbrook Parkway, Brooklyn Park, MN 55443.
Through our renovation, we added two new exam rooms and remodeled 18 existing exam rooms. We continue to offer walk-in Ready Care, behavioral health services, well-child exams, flu shots and more. Call us at 763-425-1211 to schedule an appointment.
Check out our new look
- Sept. 16, 5 to 7 p.m.
- 8500 Edinbrook Parkway
- Join us for clinic tour, play games, win prizes and more at our open house.
Rogers renovated its clinic
Partners in Pediatrics Rogers clinic, located at 13980 Northdale Boulevard, Rogers, MN 55374, will complete its refreshed look on August 29.
To provide the highest quality care for your amazing kids, we have renovated the 18 exam rooms in the Rogers clinic. We will continue to offer behavioral health services, well child exams, flu shots and more to your community. Schedule an appointment today by calling 763-428-1920.
Attend our open house
- Sept. 17 5 to 7 p.m.
- 13980 Northdale Boulevard, Rogers, MN 55374
- We’re giving clinic tours and hosting kid-friendly activities including games and prizes!
- Please note: A block of Northdale Boulevard will be closed to through traffic due to road construction from Sept. 3 to Oct. 4. More information about these construction and detour can be found here: Road closure south of Children’s Rogers location.
Children’s Minnesota has 12 primary care clinics across the metro. Visit us online to find a pediatrician near you.