Clinical support associates (CSA) (also called nursing assistants) are an integral and crucial part of care teams at Children’s Minnesota. CSAs provide safe patient care as delegated by licensed nursing staff, and maintain equipment and supplies per unit standard.
Interested in joining our team as a CSA? You’re in luck!
We’re searching for amazing candidates to fill CSA positions at a variety of Children’s locations.
- Paul emergency department (nights).
- Paul emergency department (evenings).
- Paul neuroscience unit (days/evenings).
- Minneapolis Special Care Nursery (nights).
- Minneapolis 6th floor (nights).
- Minneapolis 7th floor (nights).
We’re looking for individuals with a current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, and have completed one clinical course in a registered nurse (RN) program or are listed on Minnesota’s Nursing Assistant Registry upon hire date.
Become part of something amazing
We are always on the lookout for new team members at Children’s. Apply today.