Are these cold winter days making your kids a little antsy? Get your family out of the house and enjoy a free day of music, dancing, art and fun at The Current’s Rock the Cradle – a free event for kids and their grown-ups, presented by Children’s Minnesota.
This event will take place at the Minneapolis Institute of Art on Sunday, March 8, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
This year’s Rock the Cradle will feature musical performances, hands-on activities, engaging experiences with station hosts, and plenty of surprises along the way.
Children’s Minnesota activities will include:
- Learn breathing and yoga techniques, sing, play, and create while expressing your creativity in the Children’s Minnesota “Amazing Kid Zone.”
- Give the giant wheel a spin and collect a fun prize.
- Special guest author of “The Adventures of Super Stretch” Jes Rosenburg will join us for story time and yoga stretches.
- Dance with Twinkle and Sparkle – Children’s Minnesota mascots, in the Kids’ Disco area.
- Sit in the quiet family space and relax.
- Learn fun songs from our Amazing music therapy team.
- Something fun for the whole family.
In addition to the Children’s Minnesota activities, there will be a wide-variety of music playing all day long.
To learn more info, visit here.
Event Date and Time
March 8, 2020, 11 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Minneapolis Institute of Art
2400 3rd Ave. S
Minneapolis, MN 55401