Children’s Minnesota needs your help. We are in need of hard-to-find supplies that help us do what we do best—take care of kids.
What supplies can I donate?
- Factory made N-95 masks – NIOSH approved models 3M 1870 or 8000 preferred. Will accept other NIOSH approved N95 models.
- Factory made ear loop procedure masks.
- Protective face shields.
- Medical and Procedure Gloves – nitrile preferred – any type and all sizes (non-latex), (no boxes or containers of gloves that have been opened or expired).
- Commercially produced hand sanitizer – 60 percent alcohol minimum content.
- Handmade masks meeting CDC standards – please do not bag individually.
- Disposable medical gowns.
- New digital thermometers.
Note: Please deliver in paper bags only (no plastic or cardboard please).
Still want to help but don’t have these supplies on hand? Please consider donating to Children’s Minnesota’s Urgent Needs fund. This allows us to place philanthropic support where it’s needed most.
How do I make a supply donation to Children’s Minnesota?
Donation drop off locations are no longer available.
From all of us here at Children’s Minnesota, thank you for your generosity and for donating these essential items that will help us keep our patients, their families and our staff safe.