Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, like most pediatric healthcare systems, Children’s Minnesota adjusted to lower volumes. One of the larger changes we made was to temporarily suspending some services on our St. Paul hospital campus. As we’ve seen our volumes return, we’ve fully opened our St. Paul campus.
St. Paul currently provides a broad range of services, including:
- Emergency department and Level IV trauma center
- Medical and surgical inpatient and observation care
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Neuroscience Center and Epilepsy Unit
- Surgical specialties
- Radiology, infusion, sedation, and procedural services
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and The Mother Baby Center
Listen to Dr. Gorelick, president and CEO of Children’s Minnesota, explain additional information about St. Paul and our plans to redesign the hospital experience across our campuses.