We are currently offering clinic visits with COVID-19 testing for kids at any of our nine Children’s Minnesota primary care clinics.
Here’s what you need to know about our COVID-19 tests for kids.
Clinic visits with COVID-19 testing for kids
- A clinic visit with a provider is required before getting a COVID-19 test at a Children’s Minnesota primary care clinic. If your child does not have symptoms, a visit with a provider is still required.
- If you are looking for testing without a visit with a provider, please seek testing-only options at retail pharmacies or the Minnesota Department of Health locations.
Convenient clinic options
- A scheduled clinic appointment for a clinic visit with COVID-19 testing is required at three clinics: Hugo, Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Pending daily availability, walk-in clinic visits with COVID-19 testing are available at these clinics: Brooklyn Park, Maple Grove, Plymouth, Rogers, St. Louis Park and West St. Paul.
Information on COVID-19 test results:
- A provider will determine the testing plan during your child’s clinic visit.
- The time it takes to get results may vary.
- Negative COVID-19 test results will be sent through MyChildren’s, our patient portal. Sign up at your next appointment or call 612-813-6216.
- Positive COVID-19 test results: a provider will call or text you about positive COVID-19 test results.
Make an appointment for a COVID-19 visit with testing at any of our nine Children’s Minnesota primary care clinics for your child today!
Please check with your provider on coverage as it can vary by plan.