Updated on July 2, 2021.
How to schedule COVID-19 vaccines for Children’s Minnesota patients
- Children’s Minnesota patients ages 12 years and older can schedule COVID-19 vaccinations at Children’s Minnesota primary care clinics. Click here for clinic locations and contact information.
- You can schedule your child’s well-child check-up for the same time! Well-child check-ups are recommended by Children’s Minnesota to help keep your child healthy, but not required to get COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Children’s Minnesota is offering the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
On May 12, 2021, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) approved the Food and Drug Administration Emergency Use Authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for kids ages 12 years and older.
More resources for scheduling COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Vaccine Connector through the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Check with pharmacies such as Walgreens, CVS, Thrifty White and more.
- Learn about COVID-19 vaccine safety, efficacy and more.