Updated on June 8, 2021.
How to schedule COVID-19 vaccines for Children’s Minnesota patients
- Children’s Minnesota patients ages 12 years and older can schedule COVID-19 vaccinations at Children’s Minnesota primary care clinics. Click here to schedule an appointment.
- You can schedule your child’s well-child check-up for the same time! Well-child check-ups are recommended by Children’s Minnesota to help keep your child healthy, but not required to get COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Children’s Minnesota is offering the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
If you got your first dose of the vaccine at one of Children’s Minnesota mass vaccination clinics (in St. Paul, Minneapolis or West St. Paul), you are scheduled to get your second dose at the same location where you got your first dose. If you have questions, please call us at 612-813-7333 (between 8 a.m.–8 p.m.).
On May 12, 2021, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) approved the Food and Drug Administration Emergency Use Authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for kids ages 12 years and older.
More resources for scheduling COVID-19 vaccinations:
- Vaccine Connector through the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Check with pharmacies such as Walgreens, CVS, Thrifty White and more.
- Learn about COVID-19 vaccine safety, efficacy and more.