The kid experts from Children’s Minnesota will be attending the 2022 American Psychological Association (APA) Convention and we are looking to meet psychology professionals (PhD/PsyD) to join our team!
Our APA Convention booth details
The APA Convention will take place from Aug. 4-6, 2022, at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minnesota.
We want you to come visit our Children’s Minnesota booth at booth #305 and talk to our experts and recruiters about open positions within our psychological services department.
Visit us at booth #305
Our hiring professionals will be at booth #305 during these dates and times:
- Thursday, Aug. 4: from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 5: from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 6: from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Join our Psychological Services Department!
Here are the open positions within our psychology team. Apply today or find us at the APA Convention and talk through these opportunities with us.
- Child psychologist (PhD, PsyD) located at The Midwest Children’s Resource Center.
- Child psychologist (PhD, PsyD) located at our Minneapolis hospital campus.
- Child psychologist (PhD, PsyD) located at our St. Paul hospital campus.
Children’s Minnesota Psychological Services Department
The psychological services department provides services on both the Minneapolis and St. Paul campuses. Specific services include individual and family therapy, psychological assessment, neuropsychological assessment and inpatient consultation and liaison. We also have pediatric psychologists embedded in a number of specialty clinics.