Congratulations to Hillery Shay, MBA, vice president of marketing and communications at Children’s Minnesota, for being named a 2022 Notable Leader in Marketing by Twin Cities Business magazine. Hillery is one of 26 marketing leaders from across the Twin Cities selected for this year’s honor. Each recipient was chosen based on their ability to effectively connect their organization with the public throughout the health, social and economic challenges of the last two-plus years.
Since joining Children’s Minnesota in April 2021, Hillery has made many contributions to enhancing our organization’s ability to serve families throughout our diverse community. Most visibly, she created the concept and trademarked Children’s Minnesota as The Kid ExpertsTM. She has also been a champion for inclusive marketing; under her leadership Children’s Minnesota:
- Launched our award-winning Raise ‘Em Up marketing campaign.
- Hosted our first booth at the Twin Cities Pride Festival.
- Committed 20% of our marketing dollars to communities of color and equity groups.
- Transformed our partnership with the Minnesota Business Coalition for Racial Equity.
- Expanded our organization’s voice in local BIPOC communities by collaborating with more multicultural media outlets.
Please join Children’s Minnesota in congratulating Hillery on being named a 2022 Notable Leader in Marketing. You can read more about Hillery and see the full list of this year’s honorees in the October/November issue of Twin Cities Business magazine.