Children’s Minnesota is seeking qualified candidates to join our ITS department! Our ITS department works to provide a seamless experience across multiple applications for not only our staff to use, but also for our patients and families. They provide daily support, investigate and test software for future needs.
View our open positions:
Learn more about these positions:
Clinical systems & integration engineer
The clinical systems & integration engineer provides technical support and development of various clinical systems, with a focus on data integration and interface technologies. They are also responsible for design, development, testing, documentation and support of multiple applications. This role will be working with various Children’s Minnesota departments and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management or related field.
- Experience: 8+ years of experience in development and support of applications and data integration platforms.
- Experience: 3+ years of experience in hospital/clinic health care setting with an understanding of EMR workflow.
Clinical systems analyst
The clinical systems analyst (IT scheduling) role focuses on our patient scheduling and registration tools and will participate in the development and support of our applications systems.
The clinical systems analyst role will mostly work with our Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems and other related clinical applications. The work will consist of planning, designing, implementation, testing and providing ongoing optimization. The clinical system analyst will also perform workflow assessments, capture business needs and analyze internal systems to determine functional requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area or equivalent experience in a related area may substitute degree, and at least 2 years of experience in the field.
- Practical experience with health care or financial software applications and ability to manipulate data with standard tools.
- Demonstrated knowledge of health care or financial software applications.
If these job descriptions interest you, and you’re qualified, apply to one of these positions today!