Innovation at Children’s
- Develop an innovative culture at Children’s
- Catalyze creative solutions through the “Innovation Catalyst Program”
- Bring new, leading-edge solutions to Children’s by working with external innovation partners.
Innovation is unique in that it is ok to fail. Through failure, we learn and are able to pivot rapidly to another idea. Our work is based on proven innovation methodologies such as human centered design and lean startup approach. Also, by leveraging both internal and external expertise, we engage the best minds available to address innovation challenges.
Innovation project: Tuning in to kids
Check out the video below to learn more about the Music Therapy Cart, which was concepted by a patient family member and the Innovation team.
- Scott Anderson, Vice President Mobility, Best Buy Company
- Matt Arens, CEO First Light Asset Management
- Karen Cierzan, VP, Cigna
- Greg Frankenfield, CEO, Magenic
- Scott Gill, CEO, Milestone AV Systems
- Bill Pullman, Chief Scientific Officer, Upsher-Smith Laboratories
- Kathy Tune, Venture Capitalist
- Kai Worrell, CEO Worrell Design Innovation Team
- Jeff Weness, Senior Director
- Dr. Adam Lokeh, Medical Director
- Jesse Hemphill, Project Manager
Nels Thompson, Diabetes Analyst
- Karin Roof, Senior Innovation Consultant
- Gena Linafelter, Project Coordinator