Research education and training
To promote integrity and responsibility in research, Research and Sponsored Programs (RSP) coordinates a variety of educational opportunities.
Current Research Education Calendar
View upcoming research events at Children’s, including registration and WebEx information.
We offer seminars throughout the year to support research education and project management. These seminars are available to any staff currently engaged in or interested in research.
We provide scheduled education sessions or education by request on topics such as protocol development, research project budgeting, grant proposal development and research for new investigators.
Online Educational Materials
RSP also provides online educational materials, such as:
- Protection of Human Subjects and Financial Conflict of Interest Course
- How to Write a Successful IRGP Application (PDF)
- Clear Writing for Researchers (PDF)
- Research and Sponsored Programs 101 (PDF)
- Clinical Trials Budgeting (PDF)
- Writing a Successful Grant (PDF)
- Protocols for the Beginner (PDF)
- Clinical Research Methods and Study Design Part 1 (PDF)
- Clinical Research Methods and Study Design Part 2 (PDF)