Cancer and Blood Disorders Program
Your support of Shine Bright Bash will benefit Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders Program. This program ranks in the top 10 programs in the U.S. in both medical and surgical cancer outcomes. A few key facts:
- Largest pediatric cancer and blood disorders program in the Upper Midwest.
- We treat approximately 2/3 of children in Minnesota and 3/4 of children in the Twin Cities with a cancer and blood disorder.
- 8% of our patients come to us from Wisconsin, South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa or Montana.
- Top 5% of Children’s Oncology Group pediatric cancer centers.
- Some of the highest survival rates among children’s hospitals treating patients with cancer and blood disorders.
Learn more about Children’s Cancer and Blood Disorders Program
Meet our team
Children’s cancer and blood disorders program has some of the best specialists in the field. Our 15 board-certified oncologists lead a multi-disciplinary team of more than 200 staff members. Plus, our nurses average more than a decade of experience. All are trained in the most kid-friendly techniques. Learn more about our incredible team.