You have been contacted by Children’s Minnesota because your child is a Children’s Minnesota patient and is 16-25 years of age with a high-risk condition who is now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Your child can now be scheduled for a COVID-19 vaccination, along with two of their adult caregivers.
Follow the instructions below to be scheduled. Please do not share this COVID-19 vaccine scheduling information with others, as they will not be able to schedule a vaccination at this time.
Important notes about scheduling
- Each person (child and two caregivers) must be scheduled in the system with their own unique email address. If you have three people that are seeking vaccinations, you will need to follow the registration process three times with three different email addresses.
- If you do not have three unique email addresses, schedule those who do. For example, if your child does not have an email address we will register them when you arrive.
- Appointment times will be assigned for each person registered. You can come together as a group for any of the assigned times even if the system provides different times. You can choose the time that works best for you.
- We are offering the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. Two doses of the vaccine are needed at least 21 days apart. When you get scheduled for your first dose, your second dose will be scheduled.
Click here for instructions to get scheduled online. Once you finish registration (step 1), check your email to verify your email address and you will be able to continue the appointment scheduling process.
If you need an interpreter
Call 612-813-7333 (between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.) to schedule by phone if you need an interpreter.
You may experience longer than usual wait times as many people want to be vaccinated. We apologize in advance.
What to bring to your vaccine appointment
When you arrive for your vaccination you must show:
- Photo ID.
- Copy of your vaccination appointment confirmation email (on your phone or printed).
If you have questions
If you have questions, please call us at 612-813-7333 (between 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.).